Monday, November 11, 2013

Hardware products now added!

Hello to my readers out there!  I haven't posted in a while and wanted to jump back in.

I just wanted to let all my readers know is that now, we at Vacuum World, are adding new products weekly to our site.

As you know, we sell Vacuum Cleaners, janitorial supplies, paper products and now, Hardware items too!

I'd like to give you all examples of some Hardware categories that are now live on our site.
  • Looking for roof cement or roof coatings?  Check out our Roofing section.
  • Looking for Polyurethane?  Check out our Wood Floor section.
  • Looking for Drain Cleaners?  Check out our Drain Cleaner section.
We will be adding new items weekly so keep an eye out for new products.


I'll be posting new information about various products that we sell and hope you all follow along!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment